My thoughts are with you as another week with COVID-19 in our lives, and the lives of those we know or love or care about, progresses. As we work along the roadmap and wait for 19th July, as you might expect, all sessions with me have moved online via Zoom. You do not need to install Zoom, I will create a virtual room for us and send you a link to click to join me in the session at the appointed time.
If you would like to work with me please start the process as normal which is to make contact by email or by phone and then we will go from there, thank you.
For a Zoom session to work at your end (and at the risk of sounding patronising yet wanting to leave nothing to chance), please ensure you:
- Cannot be “burst in” upon or otherwise interrupted by anyone else e.g. another person, child, pet, co-worker or a delivery.
- Cannot be overheard by anyone else in an adjoining room or who might listen at a door or on the other side of a fence if you are outside.
- Make use of the largest screened device that you can please. Ideally this means a desktop PC sized screen or TV screen NOT a mobile phone (unless the only way to achieve confidentiality above is in a car or an open space).
- Are seated comfortably with the screen adjusted so it is visible without having to lean forward or sit upright or anything else that would be distracting for you or become uncomfortable over time.
- Perhaps have a glass of water nearby in case talking makes you thirsty and think about whether you may need tissues within easy reach too.
- Have your phone switched to silent and out of sight so it cannot distract you, and please make sure that anything that IS likely to catch your eye and set your attention wandering is covered over or out of sight.
- Have paper and writing materials to hand in case I offer you an exercise to try which involves writing or drawing (this is not likely to happen in the Chemistry Test, it applies more to future sessions if we do decide to work together).
Thank you for all of that which means that nothing which could reasonably be foreseen is likely to detract from having a session you find helpful.
I am following guidance in the links below and my practice will stay on line until NHS advisors signal to Government that it is safe for us all to meet face to face once more, thank you:
Government – https://www.gov.uk/coronavirus
(c) 2020 Untangle Your Life